Are you interested in launching your career with one of Canada’s leading propane providers? Primemax Energy is a propane and bulk liquid transportation provider, serving residential, commercial, and agricultural markets in Ontario.
Our team has been providing safe and reliable propane distribution services to our customers since 1992. Since our founding, we have grown to offer a full range of propane distribution services and operate a fleet of over 50 trucks across Ontario.
Our growth has been rooted in our core values of safety, operational excellence, and exceptional customer service, which set us apart from our competitors in the province — and we are committed to upholding those values.
Our Company Culture
Primemax Energy was founded as a family-owned business and we continue to operate with those same values. Senior management makes a conscious effort to get to know all employees and always maintains an open-door policy.
We make it a priority to give our team, and especially our drivers, a good mix of home and family time throughout the year. We also support our team with competitive pay, incentive plans, and team rewards for meeting organizational objectives, including paid lunches and employee appreciation days. Employees are also provided with any and all necessary safety equipment and company-issued clothing.
Join as a Driver
At Primemax Energy, we are always looking for qualified drivers to join our team.
We believe it is very important to provide a supportive working environment for drivers. Our drivers receive a good mix of home time and a competitive hourly pay, in addition to a number of other benefits including:
- Consistent paycheck and year-round work
- Competitive AZ pay package with bonus incentives
- Intensive, paid training programs
- Paid company benefits and self directed RSP
- Bi-weekly direct deposits
Our drivers are our representatives and the foundation of our company. If you’re qualified and you are looking to join a team that values your contributions as a driver, then consider submitting your application today.
- You must be 25 years of age.
- You must have a clear driving record.
- You must have a clean CVOR abstract.
- You must have a FAST card (or agree to apply for FAST card).
- You must have Valid Class A licence with the proper endorsements.
- Border experience is an asset.
- Bulk Liquid experience is an asset.
- Three years of verifiable commercial vehicle driving experience is required.
Join Our Office Team
At Primemax Energy, we are always looking for reliable, hard-working professionals to join our office team in the following areas:
- Accounting & Financing
- Fleet Maintenance
- Equipment Maintenance
- And more
While a position may not be available today, we invite you to submit your application for our records and our team will be in touch when a suitable position becomes available.